Still need your COVID-19 vaccine? Niagara Region has you covered, with multiple pop-up clinics scheduled over the next two weeks.
The clinics can administer first and second doses to anyone 5 and older, and any dose to people 12 and older.
The clinics include:
• Feb. 28, 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m., at the Firefighters' Community Hall in Wainfleet (31907 Park St.)
• Feb. 28 to March 6, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., at the Canada One Outlet Mall in Niagara Falls (7500 Lundys Lane)
• March 1-2, 9:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m., at the Fire Hall in Fort Erie (444 Central Ave.)
• March 3-4 and 11, 9:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m., at the Port Colborne Visitor Information Centre (76 Main St. W.)
• March 7-12, 9:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m., at the Pen Centre in St. Catharines (221 Glendale Ave.)
For more information on times and locations, you can visit: https://www.niagararegion.ca/health/covid-19/vaccination/clinic-schedule.aspx