NIAGARA REGIONAL POLICE SERVICE
On July 19, 2022, 1 District St. Catharines / Thorold uniform officers from the Niagara Regional Police Service responded to a report of a stabbing in downtown St. Catharines.
Officers arrived on scene at the St. Catharines Bus Terminal on Carlisle Street. A male victim was being treated by Niagara Emergency Medical Services paramedics for a serious injury from a knife. The victim was transported to a local hospital for further care.
The initial investigation determined the victim became involved in an argument with an unknown man and women. The argument escalated and the unknown man stabbed the victim. The man and woman ran from the area.
1 District detectives have been assigned to the investigation.
The female suspect is described as:
- White female 20-30 yrs.
- 5-3 – 5-7 ft. tall
- 115 – 130 lbs. thin build
- Brown hair, pinned up, with red highlights
- Visible tattoo on her right calf
- A long sleeve pink diagonal patterned shirt tied in a knot at the waist
- Black under t-shirt that had bright pink text on it “Talk Shit”, with a bright pink logo of a fist with brass knuckles underneath.
- Blue jean shorts
- White socks
- Black slide sandals
The male suspect is described as:
- Male white
- 5’11 - 6’1 ft tall
- 140 – 160 lbs. thin build
- Bright red Chicago Bulls baseball cap backwards
- White sunglasses
- Grey backpack
- White socks
- Beige work boots
- Blue shorts
- Black mountain bike
- Red bandana around his neck with a white and blue t-shirt hanging from it.
Anyone who may know the identity of the suspects is asked to contact detectives by calling 905-688-4111, option 3, extension 1009590.
Members of the public who wish to provide information anonymously can contact Crime Stoppers of Niagara online or by calling 1-800-222-8477. Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards to persons who contact the program with information which leads to an arrest.