Public Health Ontario reported 854 new COVID cases today.
The latest updates noted 580 recoveries and two new deaths.
The Nov. 27 updates provided by the province's public health agency and the ministry of health also reported the following data:
- 6,079 active cases, up from 5,807 reported yesterday.
- 268 people are hospitalized with COVID-19.
- There are 116 COVID-positive patients in the ICU plus another 18 patients no longer testing positive for COVID-19.
- There are 77 COVID-positive patients on ventilators and another 10 patients on ventilators no longer testing positive for COVID.
- 11,245,640 Ontarians have been fully vaccinated.
- Today's new cases include 451 unvaccinated, 23 partially vaccinated, and 349 fully vaccinated people. 31 cases were reported with the vaccination status unknown.
- Among the people in the ICU with COVID are 60 unvaccinated, three partially vaccinated, and 11 fully vaccinated individuals.
- Those hospitalized, but not in the ICU, with COVID include 83 unvaccinated, eight partially vaccinated, and 48 fully vaccinated individuals.
- The province reported 31,444 tests were processed yesterday, resulting in a three per cent positivity rate.
Public Health Ontario has confirmed 616,051 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, and reported 599,979 recoveries and 9,993 deaths.
For more on the province's breakdown of vaccination status, click here.