Public Health Ontario reported 748 new COVID cases today.
The latest updates noted 599 recoveries and five new deaths.
The Nov. 25 updates provided by the province's public health agency and the ministry of health also reported the following data:
- 5,552 active cases, up from 5,407 reported yesterday.
- 257 people are hospitalized with COVID-19.
- There are 117 COVID-positive patients in the ICU plus another 20 patients no longer testing positive for COVID-19.
- There are 76 COVID-positive patients on ventilators and another 11 patients on ventilators no longer testing positive for COVID.
- 11,230,866 Ontarians (about 75 per cent of the total population) have been fully vaccinated. 89 per cent of eligible Ontarians have at least one dose of vaccine.
- Today's new cases include 356 unvaccinated, 19 partially vaccinated, and 329 fully vaccinated people. 44 cases were reported with the vaccination status unknown.
- Among the people in the ICU with COVID are 63 unvaccinated, two partially vaccinated, and 10 fully vaccinated individuals.
- Those hospitalized, but not in the ICU, with COVID include 98 unvaccinated, five partially vaccinated, and 45 fully vaccinated individuals.
- The seven-day average incidence rate by vaccination status is 10.4 cases per 100,000 unvaccinated people, 4.7 cases per 100,000 partially vaccinated people, and 2.7 cases per 100,000 fully vaccinated people.
- The province reported 33,932 tests were processed yesterday, resulting in a 2.6 per cent positivity rate.
- Of the new cases reported today, 77 are from Toronto, 48 are from Peel, 55 are from Simcoe-Muskoka, and 43 are from York Region.
- Today's new cases include 175 individuals under 12 years old, 47 youth between 12 and 19 years old, 226 people between 20 and 39 years old, 189 people between 40 and 59 years old, 96 people between 60 and 79 years old, and 14 people over 79 years old.
Public Health Ontario has confirmed 614,270 cases of COVID-19 since the start of the pandemic, and reported 598,733 recoveries and 9,985 deaths.
Since the start of the pandemic, 31,200 people have been hospitalized with COVID and 6,139 of them were in intensive care units.
The cumulative average incidence rate in the province is 4,169 cases per 100,000 people in Ontario.
Ontario's average weekly incidence rate last week was 31.7 cases per 100,000 people, which is up by 41 per cent compared to the week of Nov. 9.
For more on the province's breakdown of vaccination status, click here.