Skip to content

Good morning, Thorold!

USED griffiths
Bob Liddycoat / Thorold News

Today will be mainly cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of light snow in the morning and early in the afternoon. Winds coming from the southwest at 20 km/h and gusting to 40 in the morning. Expect a high of -1C with a wind chill of -19C in the morning and -6C in the afternoon. There will be a UV index of 2 or low.

Tonight will be cloudy with periods of freezing drizzle beginning in the evening then changing to periods of drizzle before morning. Fog patches developing before morning. Winds blowing up to 15 km/h. There will be a low of -3C with a wind chill of -8C in the evening.  Temperature rising to plus 3C by morning. 


Current Weather

Mainly cloudy

Mainly cloudy

24.4°C

Pressure
100.7 Item
Dewpoint
18.3 °C
Humidity
69%
Wind
SW 33 km/h
Gust
49 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
5 AM
21°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
6 AM
21°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
7 AM
22°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
8 AM
22°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
9 AM
22°C
Mainly sunny
Today
10 AM
23°C
Mainly sunny
Today
11 AM
23°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
12 PM
25°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
1 PM
27°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
2 PM
29°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
3 PM
28°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
4 PM
28°C
Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms

7 Day Forecast

Mainly cloudy

Tonight

21 °C

Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 21.


Chance of showers

Saturday

29 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 29. Humidex 36. UV index 9 or very high.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

15 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming east 20 then light late in the evening. Low 15.


Showers

Sunday

19 °C

Showers. High 19.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

5 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.


Sunny

Monday

18 °C

Sunny. High 18.


Clear

Monday night

8 °C

Clear. Low 8.


Sunny

Tuesday

20 °C

Sunny. High 20.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

13 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.


Periods of rain

Wednesday

18 °C

Periods of rain. High 18.


Showers

Wednesday night

14 °C

Showers. Low 14.


Chance of showers

Thursday

17 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17.


Yesterday

Low
0 °C
High
0 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
8.8 °C
High
20.5 °C
Average
14.7 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:48 AM
Sunset
8:40 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1977 32.1 C
Min 1993 3.7 C
Rainfall 1996 37.2 mm
Snowfall 1972 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1996 37.2 mm
Snow On Ground 1972 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data